Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn at random.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine East Surrey
9. The Family Grapevine East Surrey has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.
Winter Fair competition
- Tickets are valid for the Winter Fair on Saturday 21 November 2020 only (1 day pass only).
- 1 pair of tickets per winner only and at least 1 adult must be present
- Children under 16 years old are permitted free access to the show.
- No purchase necessary.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable.
- Closing date for entries is Friday 6 November entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Winners will be sent their show tickets via email only and must print a copy of the tickets to show to staff upon entry at the show gate.
- Any travel and accommodation will not be included in the prize, however parking at the event is complimentary.
Your Personal Data
If you wish to request a copy of the personal data you have provided in your form submission; or to make corrections of any inaccuracies; restrict how we use your data; object to how we process it or ask for it to be deleted then please contact me at [email protected]
You can view a copy of our Privacy Notice here.