The Family Grapevine is a free magazine packed with local information. Aimed at parents, grandparents and carers, it provides details of events, activities and services relevant to families with children from pregnancy and beyond. The Family Grapevine retains a strong identity and a very loyal readership and advertiser base.
Many of our readers lead such busy lives they prefer easy to find information, helpful ideas and essential facts. The Family Grapevine offers concise, accurate information, also suggesting fun things to do for every budget. When planning time with their children, parents can turn time and again to the Family Grapevine to find information for all ages.
Extensive circulation and reliable distribution
Copies of the magazine are distributed across the West Kent area including local villages and our distribution points are constantly reviewed to guarantee their relevance. Each issue is also sent home in the book bags of a large number of local primary schools and nurseries, encouraging parents to read it just as they would an official school letter.
Further copies are available at many places the general public visit e.g. leisure centres, libraries, family attractions including soft play centres, children’s retail outlets, sports and dance clubs.
New parents are given the magazines at health checks, toddler groups, pre-schools, children’s centres and day nurseries.
All copies are distributed by a member of the group. We do not employ third parties so there is no risk of dumping.
Meeting The Needs Of The Modern Family – The Family Grapevine Online
The West Kent Family Grapevine offers much more than a simple magazine listing. Our website is mobile and tablet friendly and therefore accessible to parents when out and about.
Adverts and listings on the West Kent Family Grapevine site can include a direct link to your own website, increasing inbound traffic. You can post editorial on our site too and reach a whole new audience using our Facebook page. You can announce special offers and new product launches via our Twitter feed, helping you boost business during quiet periods. The opportunities provided by social media can add real value to your service offering. Make the most of digital to ensure your message is heard.
Advertising allows you to reach the people who genuinely need your services. It helps you…
- Build awareness. Advertising gets your name out there. When people see your advert, a visual memory stays with them. The more they see it, the greater the chance they will spend money with you.
- Find new customers. New families move into the area all the time and become potential
customers. Lifestyles change as people earn more or less money, creating new footfall.
Generate repeat business. You must constantly remind people that you exist.
- Your name must be at the forefront of their mind when they need the
products or services you offer.
- Gain a competitive advantage. There are only so many customers
in the market ready to buy at any one time. Advertising gives you an
advantage over competitors who do not advertise or who carry out
other marketing activity. The most consistent advertisers are generally
the most successful.
Why Choose The Family Grapevine?
- We are a very well-established, trusted source of information and have an extremely loyal following
- We cover Edenbridge, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge , Paddock Wood and Tunbridge Wells and carefully cover the surrounding villages so you can perfectly target local parents who are interested in your product or service
- We are popular with parents of toddlers all year round. Printing 3 issues rather than 4 means that we coincide with school holidays making us indispensable to all older families at the end of term
- We cut to the chase with our listings which are laid out in an easy to find directory format. The listing is FREE and is a brief description of your product or service
- We offer a discount voucher scheme to appeal to those seeking deals. You could also trial something new and measure your success
- We offer the complete package. Our magazine is complemented by a mobile friendly website and social media marketing, allowing you to target customers from a number of angles
- We offer affordable rates and do not exclude anyone. ALL family friendly local businesses can have a FREE listing up to 80 characters plus a phone number. We also offer discounts for series bookings
- We are great people to deal with! Everyone says we are really friendly and helpful. We can take care of every aspect of your advert, from design through to print and distribution – with no hard sell or hidden extras.
To find out more about our very affordable advertising rates, please email James [email protected] .