Advertisements and Editorial
Advertisement Copy and Editorial is accepted from Advertisers (or the authorised Advertising Agencies acting on Advertisers behalf) by the Publisher, The West Kent Family Grapevine on the following Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. All copy and content is subject to approval by the Publisher, whose decision to publish is final.
2. All copy and content must be legal, decent, and in good taste and meet all regulatory requirements.
3. All copy and content must be the intellectual property of the Advertiser or authorised for use in The Family Grapevine (TFG) magazine by the intellectual property owner without infringement of copyright. The Advertiser will indemnify the Publisher against any damages and or expenses which the Publisher may incur as a direct or indirect consequence of the Advertisement’s appearance in the magazine in respect of any claim including but not limited to libel and infringement of copyright or design rights.
4. The publisher will not be held responsible for consequential loss due to the rejection of material deemed unsuitable, the non-appearance of advertisements, or errors therein. In the event of Publisher error the liability of the Publisher shall be limited to the cost paid for that single Advertisement insertion.
5. Copy and content is to be supplied by the Advertiser or Agencies by the stated deadline.
6. Only amendments received by the deadline are guaranteed to be made. If we do not hear from you, the advert will be taken as correct and will be printed as shown on the proof.
7. We will endeavour to satisfy all advert placement requests but this cannot be guaranteed.
8. Permission must be sought and granted to use the advertisement in other publications and media.
9. The copy deadline is the 10th of the month prior to publication (10th February for March edition, 10th June for the July edition and 10th October for the November edition) OR the 20th of the month prior to publication where an online only copy is being produced
Payment information and details of how to make that payment are detailed on your invoice.
1. Any query must be raised within seven (7) days of date of invoice.
2. Payment must be made by the payment due date as shown on the invoice.
3. Late payment will result in loss of discount for all adverts booked in a series.
4. Should any invoice remain unpaid thirty (30) days after the payment due date, the account will incur a fixed fee of £40 plus interest at 8% above the Bank Base Rate in accordance with Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 SI 2002 No 1674
5. Should the original invoice and surcharge remain unpaid after a further seven (7) days, this will be handed to and dealt with by a third party. The advertiser will be liable for all costs incurred in the process of debt recovery.
6. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser or the Advertisers Agent to contact the Publisher at least seven (7) days before the payment due date in the event that the payment will be late
1. Cancellations can only be accepted, without full payment of the invoice, within three (3) days of booking or two (2) weeks prior to the copy deadline, whichever is later. Cancellations, without full payment of the invoice, cannot be made for bookings made on or after the copy deadline
2. Cancellation of a series advert will invalidate the discount offered for previous and future bookings in that series.
3. A statement will be issued detailing any surcharges relating to advertisements that have already been invoiced at the discounted rate and the total of all invoices will be due.
Supply of copy and or content are deemed to be sufficient evidence of agreement to pay, even where no signed contract exists.
Thank you for supporting The Family Grapevine