Terms and conditions for The Grufallo’s Child competition Summer 2017: One reader will win a family trip to see The Gruffalo’s Child at the Lyric Theatre (4 tickets, minimum one adult) and overnight stay in a Junior Suite at the Thistle Bloomsbury Park Hotel with a 3-course meal from the pre-theatre menu. All prize elements are valid from 22 November to 22 December 2017, subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
Terms & conditions for Awful Auntie Summer 2017: One reader will win a family ticket (four tickets, maximum 2 adults) to see Awful Auntie at the theatre of their choice, subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel and accommodation not included. Illustrations © Tony Ross, 2014. Lettering of author’s name © Quentin
Terms and Conditions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine
9. The Family Grapevine has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all entrants agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.