Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
- Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
- Only one entry per person or household as specified.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
- By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name may be published in the following issue of the Family Grapevine or online.
- The Family Grapevine holds no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
- Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
- By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant may void their entry.
- By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donor.
If you wish to request a copy of the personal data you have provided in your form submission, make corrections to any inaccuracies, restrict how we use your data, object to how we process it or ask for it to be deleted, then please contact me: Elizabeth Wickenden [email protected]
You can view a copy of our Privacy Notice here.