Additional Terms and Conditions for the Drusillas Park Competition
One winner, selected at random from the Sussex editions of the Family Grapevine magazine will win a family day ticket (2 adults & 2 children) for entry into Drusillas. Extra charge to visit Santa’s Cottage (bookable online). No cash alternative available.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the Places Leisure Competition
- Closing date 31st December 2019.
- Parties can be booked any weekday afternoon subject to availability. Not available during weekends.
- Children must be aged 4 years and above. Max 16 per party.
- Please visit triangle.placesleisure.org for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name may be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine or online.
9. The Family Grapevine holds no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details.
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant may void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donor.