Additional Terms and Conditions for the Drusillas competition
One winner selected at random from the Sussex editions of the Family Grapevine magazine will win a family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) for entry into Drusillas, for one day between Saturday 26th and Sunday 3rd November. No cash alternative.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the Medieval Festival competition
One entrant will win a family weekend camping ticket for 2 adults and 2 children with standard camping pitch. You will need to bring your own tent and equipment. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the Into the Trees competition
One reader will win a family weekend camping ticket (for 2 adults and up to 3 children) and parking for Into the Trees festival in Ashdown Forest, East Sussex. You will need to bring your own tent and equipment. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name may be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine or online.
9. The Family Grapevine holds no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details.
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant may void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donor.