Please see the Terms and Conditions beneath the form (which include competition deadlines) and ensure you’re happy with these before you submit
Competition Terms and Conditions
NB: Closing dates for the Spring competitions are:
- Madagascar the Musical: 1 April 2019 – NOW CLOSED
- Supercar event tickets: 19 April 2019 – NOW CLOSED
- Drusillas tickets: 30 April 2019 – NOW CLOSED
- South of England show tickets: 30 April 2019 – NOW CLOSED
- Chilled in a Field festival: 24 June 2019
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine Eastbourne, Wealden & Lewes or on the social media accounts of the publication.
9. The Family Grapevine Eastbourne, Wealden & Lewes has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all entrants agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donor.