Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine Croydon and Sutton
9. The Family Grapevine Croydon and Sutton has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.
Horrible Histories Competition Terms and Conditions
A family ticket is 4 tickets, minimum 1 adult. Prizes are valid from 11 September to 17 October 2021, subject to availability. Transport and accommodation are not included.