Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name may be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine Brighton & Hove
9. The Family Grapevine Brighton & Hove has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.
Additional Ts & Cs for AUTUMN SHOW & GAME FAIR 2020
@ SOUTH ENGLAND SHOWGROUND
- Valid on the 3rd October, 1 day pass only.
- 1 pair of tickets per winner only and at least 1 adult must be present – children under 16 years old are permitted free access to the show.
- No purchase necessary. Tickets are non-exchangeable.
- Closing date: 25th September 2020, entries received after this will be not counted.
- Winners will be sent their show tickets via email only and must print a copy of the tickets to show to staff upon entry at the show gate.
- Anay travel and accomodation will not be included in the prize, however parking to the event is complementary.