Competition Terms and Conditions
Additional T & C for SPRING LIVE! Competition
- Tickets are valid for Spring Live! at The South of England Showground on Saturday 20th April 2024 (1-day pass only).
- 1 family ticket per winner only (2 adults and 2 children under 16) and at least 1 adult must be present – while children under 16 years old are permitted free access to the show (suggested donation of £2 for children aged 5-15), they are still required to hold a ticket for capacity purposes. No purchase necessary.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable.
- The closing date for entries is 01/03/24, entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Winners will be sent their show tickets via email only and must print a copy of the tickets to show to staff upon entry at the show gate.
- Any travel and accommodation will not be included in the prize; however, parking at the event is complimentary.
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per person or per household as specified.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name may be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine or online.
9. The Family Grapevine has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details.
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donor.