Upcoming Winter 2018 Room on the Broom Competition Terms and Conditions
One winner will receive a family ticket (four tickets, minimum one adult) plus a meal and overnight stay in a family room at The Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley valid 2-13 January 2019. Prize is subject to availability. No cash alternative, travel not included. Room on the Broom © Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler 2001 – Macmillan Children’s Books.
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following month’s issue of The Family Grapevine Mid Surrey
9. The Family Grapevine Mid Surrey has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.