Godstone Farm is South East England’s first choice for a farm park adventure for 2 to 8 year olds and offers a fantastic day out for the whole family!
Some of our summer activities you can look forward to:
all the usual farmyard fun
Included in your visit:
• Farm trail – explore our farm trail and say hello to our huge variety of friendly animals including horses, donkeys, ponies, sheep, goats, cows, pigs, meerkats, llamas, alpacas and more!
• Animal Holding Barn – get close to and learn more about some of our smaller residents, including rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, tortoises and mini beasts, as well as some interesting artefacts.
• Creature Caves – reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
• Pond Walk – visit our ducks on the pond, look out for alpacas, peacocks, turkeys, geese, bee hives, our skunk Humbug and Echo our barn owl.
• Rabbit Walk – home to our resident rabbits and guinea pigs.
• World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery Trail – Meet Dinosaur Roar and his friends in their woodland setting.
• Top play area – Adventure playground, sandpits, den building and snack shop.
• *Our outdoor play area remains open while construction work takes place, accessible via a temporary path.
• Playbarn – Soft play mainframe, toddler area and café.
Set within the beautiful Surrey Hills Godstone Farm offers a great day out for the whole family and is easily accessible from Surrey, Kent, Sussex and London.