Business Name : Little Wickets
Short Description :
The perfect opportunity for the kids to join in and have some active fun with a cricket twist, the Little Wickets program is devised by an ECB Coach Education Trainer with over 25 years experience of teaching PE.
For Girls & Boys aged 2 – 6 years old
Separate sessions for pre-school and school aged kids
If you’re coming with a pre-schooler be prepared to join in!
The Little Wickets program runs on a weekly basis year round during term.
The sessions are delivered by handpicked, qualified and fully vetted sports coaches
The venues all have indoor and outdoor facilities, so we’re never a hostage to the weather
Long Description :
Children’s Cricket Coaching throughout the Nottinghamshire area: Bingham, Keyworth, Mapperley, Ruddington, Wollaton, West Bridgford
Sow the seeds for a Lifelong Passion for Sport
Little Wickets is more than just learning to bat, bowl & field. The Spirit of Cricket is delivered by enthusiastic qualified coaches focusing on the “FUNdamentals of Movement” to develop individual skills, team work & fair play. The emphasis is always on joining in and having fun!
- Separate “1st Innings” sessions for pre-schoolers from 2 1/2 years old
- For kids already at school up to 7 years old (Reception, Years 1, 2 & 3) there are the weekend and after school “2nd Innings” sessions
- Year-round weekly indoor sessions run by handpicked and fully vetted sports coaches
- Plus School Clubs & Holiday Camps for 3 – 11 Year Olds
- Devised & developed by an experienced ECB Coach Ed Tutor/PE Teacher with a Mum of two young children
Business Phone Number:
0115 924 8476