Terms and Conditions for All Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following edition of The Family
Grapevine Shrewsbury and Telford
9. The Family Grapevine Shrewsbury and Telford has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor
or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see
individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach
of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the
competition prize donor. 13. Winner of the Isadora Moon competition – your contact details will be passed to Oxford University Press to fulfill your prize.