Date(s) - 11-April-2019
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- like to learn more about drawing and painting?
- enjoy observing nature through the seasons in greater detail? Try painting flowers, plants, vegetables, landscapes.
- would you like to draw and paint a wide range of animals? You can try pets, farm animals, wild animals, birds, insects and marine life.
- like to try a range of mediums – watercolour, graphite pencil, charcoal, pastel, acrylic, gouache, pen and ink?
- like to meet new friends with similar interests in art?
If yes, come and learn some more about how to develop your interest in drawing and painting. At Simply Artful, using the natural world around us and gathering materials, we:
observe, explore, express and discover our inner artist from drawing and painting.
It helps if you like drawing at home and school and are willing to have-a-go at the different drawing and painting activities. It also helps if you enjoy gardens, the countryside and have an awareness of the changes each season. An interest in the natural world will provide inspiration for your paintings.
Fully Qualified Teacher B.Ed., MA, Dip SBA. Pam Lawrence. DBS checked.
Where? Hassocks, West Sussex
If you are interested in joining a workshop, you can email [email protected]