nr Haywards Heath
Date(s) - 26-October-2019 to 03-November-2019
A day out at Wakehurst this October half-term is a ‘must do’ on every child’s agenda.
- More than 500 acres of botanic garden, woodlands and the Loder Valley Reserve to explore
- Bookable cookery workshop – Cookery, Carving and Hairy Toes £15
- Trek Trunk Trek, an adventurous log trail
- Millennium Seed bank – older children will love discovering facts about the largest seed conservation project in the world
- The Children’s Heritage Garden – younger children will love getting mucky in the Mud Kitchen and checking out the Potting Shed
- Explorer Rucksacks – Rucksacks packed with creative goodies that will make sure children get the most from the gardens, £4 to hire
Cookery, Carving and Hairy Toes workshop – 28 Oct – 1 Nov
Cook up some delicious squash soup over an open-fire and make twister bread to dunk in. Afterwards carve a squash lantern and settle down to enjoy a story all about Hairy Toes.
£15 (children are free but must be accompanied by an adult).
Tickets bookable online.