Popular online campsite marketplace Campsites.co.uk announces the winners of its 2018 camping and glamping awards.
Giving a big hand to the UK’s best camping, glamping and touring sites, winners in the 2018 Campsites.co.uk camping and glamping awards were announced today.
The list includes some of the most popular and unique sites in the UK, as well as recognition for deserving newcomers with a spotlight on family campsites, couples’ campsites and even the best caravan parks across the nation.
· Popular Choice award (Castlerigg Hall Caravan and Camping Park, Cumbria)
· Best Glamping Site award (Redwood Valley, Powys)
· Top Dog award (Old Oaks Touring Park, Somerset)
· Most Unique Site award (West Stow Pods, Suffolk)
· Best Couples Site (Newbourne Woodland Campsite, Suffolk)
· Best Family Campsite (South Lytchett Manor Caravan and Camping Park, Dorset)
· Greener Site award (Eco Retreats, Powys)
· Best Newcomer award (Langley Dam Glamping, Northumberland)
· Best Caravan Park (Concierge Camping, Sussex)
· Best Holiday Park (Woodovis Park, Devon)
Martin Smith, founder of Campsites.co.uk said,
“ Each of our award winners has gone above and beyond for their guests this year and deserves our heartfelt thanks.”
The full list of award winners, including regional winners, is available on the Campsites.co.uk website