Allsorts of Fun | email: [email protected]
Terry Dactall the Dinosaur Hunter.
Join him on his hunt for Dinosaurs.
Learn to Walk, talk or even dance like a Dinosaur.
Dig for buried bones.
But he is going to need a little magic on his way, a puppet or two and tons of help from all of you.
So if your child is a Dinosaur fan then Terry Dactall is your man!
- “Pirates” I hear you say, you need CAPTAIN CUTLASS and his Giant Fish Finger.
- Then there is SPOTTY the Clown, the Daftest clown in Town.
- Or maybe you prefer DAFT DAN, a clown without make up, he’s very silly
- Sir DANCEALOT a Knight of the Wrong Table, he is always losing his dragon.
- A Superhero called LUKE SKYTALKER, likes to save Sausages and believes he can Fly.
Also parachute games, twisted balloons, juggling.
- Have you tried a SECRET SAM SPY training party, for the 7yrs to 10yr olds. Learn to crack codes, follow clues and ace a memory test, then escape down a giant tunnel
- Plus FRED the ELF and SMELLY the Reindeer Christmas show, Santa’s favourite helper
- Lot’s of extras to make YOUR party Allsorts of Fun
- Table & chair hire, Bouncy castle, juggling, balloon twisting workshops and face painting.
Tables & Chair hire, Bouncy Castle, Juggling and Balloon twisting workshops, Face painting.
Feel free to check out my New website and a Great New video.
For more information please visit my website here.