Children’s Activities Week 2019 kicked off in style at the What’s On 4 Kids Awards event last week. Headline sponsors Morton Michel and the Bears joined ambassadors Dick and Dom and we were treated to uplifting songs from Jonathan Bremner (X factor 2006 finalist in case you wondered!) as we heard more from Caudwell Children about how much we have already helped. We’re now all set for a fabulous Children’s Activities Week from 13th to 17th May 2019.
Are you a children’s activities provider? Register and get directly involved now or you may also be interested in sponsorship if you want to reach the family and/or SME market?
In brief, we have all this planned:
- WatchMeFly is back! This worked so well this year and made a huge visual impact across social media with a 26 million reach on Twitter alone
- Children will take part in different sponsored challenges during the week
- There is a big showcase on Friday 17th May 2019 at the brand new Caudwell International Children Centre! And Dick and Dom will be coming along to join in with as many activities as possible too!
- A big PR and social media campaign will be ramping up and during the week each day will have a theme so Sport and Physical Activity, Arts and Craft, Music and Performing Arts so we can promote the very specific benefits of each of these range of activities.
- Huge thank you to Morton Michel, ClassBiz, ICON Training, Family Grapevine, What’s On 4 Kids, Nursery World and Learning Resources for coming on board already to help us make the Children’s Activities Week possible again!
Find out more about the week and all the fun we have planned over at https://www.caudwellchildren.com/caw2019/