Discover a wild weekend of family adventure in beautiful Sussex countryside. Elderflower Fields is a small, independent festival that aims to opens children and their parents’ minds to new opportunities in sport, music, the arts, the environment and food in the great outdoors. Held over the May Bank Holiday, it’s the perfect environment for kids and grown-ups to fully escape for the weekend.
– Over 40 bands, DJ’s and performers on three stages
– Urban Woods adventure sports, including climbing, parkour, slacklining & skateboarding
– Sports and arts camp sessions
– Family cinema, nature walks, orienteering and disc golf
– Wildlife, environmental and creative workshops and activities
– The best locally sourced food and drink from across Sussex
– Late night woodland cocktail bar and local craft beers
– So Sussex Sunday picnic, included in the ticket price
– Woodland Spa luxurious treatments in partnership with Green People
2016 will see the festival celebrate its 5th birthday with lots of magical surprises in store.
Come join the fun!
Tickets: Adults £105 / Children £55 / Under 5’s £10
‘It’s probably the best thing we have done together as a family, EVER!’