Date(s) - 29-August to 31-August
Horrid Henry is hosting his very first Summer of Slime virtual festival, three days of fantastic fun on August 29th, 30th and 31st!
Since lockdown Henry has been very busy, creating a brand new podcast and launching a new audiobook line and a Horrid Homework schools programme, as well as setting up his Saturday Socials and making a weekly Feet Up FriYAY show.
From Saturday 29th August Henry’s millions of fans worldwide will be able to access content on a specially created playlist on Henry’s YouTube channel as well as through his socials, and can see updates as well on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
In advance of the Festival, Novel Entertainment have published an exclusive and free Get Festival Ready booklet, available to download on Henry’s website, www.horridhenry.me – the booklet is stuffed full of interactive activities including brand new puzzles, challenges and things to make and do.
Headline acts include:
- Exclusive behind the scenes chat with Horrid Henry creatives Gary Andrews (director) and Sue Elliot-Nichols (voice of Moody Margaret and the Demon Dinner Lady).
- Brand new videos, including the true story behind Henry’s recent visit to Toon Island and Henry’s Lockdown Life revealed in all its gross glory!
- Readings of brand-new Horrid Henry and Gross Class Zero stories
- Competitions galore to win a wide variety of prizes
- The Ultimate Air Guitar competition, judged by our very own Professor of Rock
- World Champion Air Guitar performances
- A very special and very Horrid cooking experience!
Never mind Glastonbury, this is Ashtonbury!