Elderflower Fields Festival 27-30th May 2016
A magical weekend of wild adventure, discovery and inspiration designed especially for families with children in mind. Eclectic music, camping with nature and great local food & drink, all set in the heart of the beautiful Sussex countryside.
– Over 40 bands, DJ’s and performers on three stages
– Urban Woods adventure sports, including climbing, parkour, slacklining & skateboarding
– Sports and arts camp sessions
– Family cinema, nature walks, orienteering and disc golf
– Wildlife, environmental and creative workshops and activities
– The best locally sourced food and drink
– Cocktail bar and local craft beers
– So Sussex family picnic, included in the ticket price
– Woodland Spa luxurious treatments in partnership with Green People
Elderflower Fields is a small, independent festival, created in 2012 by a small team of friends and set within the stunning private grounds and magical woodland of Pippingford Park in the Ashdown Forest – the perfect environment for kids and grown-ups to fully escape for the weekend.
Now entering its fifth year, Elderflower Fields builds upon the winning formula of a festival designed especially for families with children. It’s an exciting and unique family experience that opens children and their parents’ minds to new opportunities in sport, music, the arts, the environment and food in the great outdoors.
‘It’s probably the best thing we’ve done together as a family, ever!’
Tickets on sale now
– Adult weekend tickets from £105
– Child weekend tickets from £55
– Under 5s weekend tickets from £10