Nottinghamshire County Council is hosting an event highlighting developments at services used by parents and carers of children with special needs, disabilities and additional needs.
The ‘A Big Ask’ event will take place on two different dates in October, and include an opportunity to attend two relevant workshops on the day.
Each workshop will deal with a different subject as listed below:-
1. Speech and Language Therapy Consultation
2. Autistic Spectrum disorder/Attention Deficit and Hyperactive Disorder and Challenging Behaviour Development
3. Integrated Community Children and Young people’s Healthcare Programmed Recommendations
4. Education, Health and Care Plan Pathway
The events are taking place at APTCOO (A Place To Call Our Own) on Tuesday 1st October and again on Thursday 3rd October.
Tuesday’s event will take place between 9am-1.30pm, and Thursday’s event take place at 1.30-5.30pm.
To register for one of these events, please email [email protected] or call 0115 9774130 with the date of the event and which of the two workshops you would like to attend.
Deadline for registering for one of these events is 23rd September.
The address of the venue is APTCOO Unit15, Botany Avenue, Mansfield NG18 1LP
– See more at: http://www.askiris.org.uk/news-events/news/a-big-ask-event/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=IRIS+E-newsletter+September+2013&utm_content=IRIS+E-newsletter+September+2013+CID_38a2d50c04ca9fb7380838b9a0b08b0c&utm_source=e%20Newsletter&utm_term=Find%20out%20more%20including%20how%20to%20book#sthash.kJXKZL97.dpuf