Open Day Saturday 10th November 2012.
Dagfa School Nottingham is delighted to open its doors once again and invite parents and prospective pupils to view the whole school and its facilities on Saturday 10th November from 10am to 12 noon.
Dagfa, which is based in Beeston, Nottingham offers a warm welcome to all and will have a range of activities on display as well as organised tours of the entire campus. The school is close to the University of Nottingham, the Nottingham ring road and main bus routes with regular services. All facilities are on site, spread over three locations on Broadgate in the town.
The school is co-educational and non selective accepting pupils from the age of 3 and nurturing them to the age of 16. Non selective means that there is no entrance exam, just a bench marking assessment in English and Maths as well as an interview with Jane Le Poidevin – our head.
A recent inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate highlighted:-
– ‘Pupils enjoy an interesting, exciting and diverse curriculum, encouraging them to develop a love of learning’
– ‘Relationships between staff and pupils are excellent’
– ‘Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning’
– ‘Teaching strongly promotes the pupils’ progress’
– ‘Parents praise the school strongly for ensuring their child’s happiness, safety and well being’
– ‘Early years foundation stage learning outcomes were described as excellent’
Jane commented – “I am thrilled that the report reflects the nature of the school so well. Not only do we develop a love of learning in all our pupils, but this is dovetailed with excellent personal development and wonderful pastoral care.”
Jane and her team would be delighted to see you at the Open Day on 10th November between 10am and 12 noon. More details can be found on the school web site – www.dagfaschool.notts.sch.uk
Contact the heads PA, Carole Farina on 0115 913 8330 or e-mail her directly at [email protected] – she will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.