Additional Terms and Conditions for the Room on the Broom Competition
One winner will receive a family ticket (four tickets, minimum one adult) plus a meal and overnight stay in a family room at The Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley valid 2-13 January 2019. Prize is subject to availability. No cash alternative, travel not included. Room on the Broom © Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler 2001 – Macmillan Children’s Books.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the Adventure Avenue competition:
The winner will receive a pass which entitles them and members of their family to free entry up to a maximum of 10 times. These can be taken all at once (providing there is capacity at the venue) or over a number of visits. The pass will expire at the end of December 2020. No cash alternative.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine Crawley and Horsham
9. The Family Grapevine Crawley and Horsham has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.