Please see the Terms and Conditions below before you submit
General Terms and Conditions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine Crawley and Horsham
9. The Family Grapevine Crawley and Horsham has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the Tilgate Competition
• This ticket is valid for adults or children on any skate session, open to the public, at Tilgate Park, Crawley. Ice Rink from November 2019 – January 2020 Season.
• This ticket must be surrendered at the skate counter in return for a wristband.
• This ticket does not allow the holder to pre-book tickets.
• Admission will be refused if the skate session is already fully booked.
• Skaters must abide by the rules of the rink at all times.
• Ticket is not transferable for cash and cannot be used outside of the November 2019 – January 2020 season.
Brunch with Santa:
The winner gets 5 free seats for Brunch with Santa on one of the following dates Nov 30, Dec 1, 6-8, 14-15, 20-23 with at least 2 working days’ notice.
Brunch includes a gift each, art and craft activities and a hot brunch – food and drink included.
This is a group event. The whole experience lasts for one hour including the meal.
Children under 1 go free (no food or gift included) so you don’t need to include them in the ticket total.
Choose from either the standard or vegetarian menu.
1 hash brown
bread and butter
1 vegetarian sausage
1 hash brown
bread and butter
All served with your choice of tea, freshly ground coffee, hot chocolate or fresh orange.
Please tell us about any special dietary requirements.
The experience starts at 9:45am and lasts for one hour including the meal.
Children under one year are free (no food or gift included).
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Limited space for pushchairs.
Please arrive at 9.35am for a prompt 9.45am start at the The Barn in Tilgate Park, adjacent to the Nature Centre.
If you miss your booking start time we can’t guarantee you entry.
Bookings cannot be amended or cancelled.
We cannot guarantee to accommodate dietary requirements unless you inform us of them at booking.