We Are Not A Festival invites you to a four-day weekend of luxury camping, taking place on
the 6th – 10th August at the stunning Pippingford Manor Park, Sussex.
The Woodland Cafe and campfire, art and wellbeing workshops and woodland illuminations, make it more than just a campsite. The Luxury camping is by British glamping company Portobello Tents who provide stylish canvas accommodation at festivals and events across the UK. Guests can create their own villages of bell tents, booking in with friends and family to enjoy the ultimate luxury of space.
Highlights over the weekend include:
● NATURE Seek out rare species on the Site of Specific Scientific Interest plus enjoy special access to the Ashdown Forest for the children friendly Insect Trail, Ranger Guided Walks or 14 mile day hikes!
● LEARN Take up some air time in a 1-2-1 aerial workshop – choose from Trapeze, Hoop, Silks or Loop!
● CURIOSITY Be entertained as each evening comes to life with woodland illuminations and storytelling.
● CREATIVITY Enjoy free model making or book a socially-distanced workshop and fulfil your creativity with a mixed media nature inspired art class or willow-weaving butterfly.
● WELLBEING Give your wellbeing some focus with our limited number workshops in Lakeside Meditation or Wild Yoga, or get energised with Family Fitness.
The shape of We Are Not A Festival grew as the co-founders spent Spring building an allotment, getting their hands dirty and having the sense of joy from the simplicity of seeing plants grow and flourish. As the nation craves outdoor space, conversations of how to make time in nature possible for more people developed; utilising their experience of large scale festivals and international events they have created a safe yet exciting experience.
Shelley Styles, Co-Founder of We Are Not A Festival said ‘’ We wanted to offer a safe environment for families and groups of friends to camp out and enjoy the beautiful and much-loved Pippingford Park. We’re celebrating the important things that impact our wellbeing – time with loved ones, nature and open spaces to play and wander, creativity and a sense of curiosity through free activities and pre-booked workshops – all in a calm and spacious environment. We have just several hundred campers onsite rather than the thousands the site can manage – giving acres of space for guests!’’