Embrace the magic of giving, with exclusive sale on selected gift vouchers for Ashdown Park Hotel, The Grand Eastbourne and Tylney Hall Hotel
Elite Hotels, the small independent hotel group with three stunning properties across the south east, has it all wrapped up this autumn and winter – with pampering, swimming, hot tubs, afternoon tea, fine dining, sumptuous cocktails, golf, gardens, outdoor exhilaration and more, all in one posh envelope and – the best bit – there is 15% off selected Gift Vouchers for a limited time only, from 31st October to 3rd November, with many experiences to choose from.
With gift vouchers for Ashdown Park Hotel, The Grand Eastbourne, and Tylney Hall Hotel, you can offer a loved one the choice of so many experiences that the hotels have to offer – relaxation and pampering in the spas, indulging in delicious seasonal cuisine and delectable afternoon teas in the many stylish dining rooms and lounges, walking through the grounds and surrounding countryside near the hotels, and much more.
Take advantage of Elite Hotels’ Gift Voucher Sale with 15% off, starting from 11am on Tuesday 31st October, ending at 11:59pm on Friday 3rd November, using the promo code: WINTER15. Visit the gift voucher page to see the full range of vouchers available in the sale.
Give your friend, family – and perhaps yourself? – an experience to look forward to at one of Elite Hotels’ glorious locations. Here are just a few of the experiences to choose from, with many more online:
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club, East Sussex
Set within 186 acres of stunning grounds, boasting lakes, secret gardens and woodland trails, Ashdown Park Hotel and Country Club is a 19th century mansion set in the heart of Ashdown Forest - the inspiration for A.A. Milne’s delightful Winnie-the-Pooh stories. There is a peaceful walled garden with herbaceous borders, an 18-hole Par 3 golf course, an indoor pool and spa within the adjacent Country Club setting and, within the impressive hotel itself, 106 bedrooms and suites – each named after a tree species found in the grounds.
- The Ultimate Forest of Dreams Spa Package: With a name befitting of its tranquil effect, the dream spa day awaits you. Featuring over three hours of treatments, including The Ashdown Classic Facial by Kerstin Florian, Luxury Aroma Manicure or Alpine Foot Treatment, and the Ultimate Forest of Dreams Ritual which calms the mind and body with captivating scents of wild lavender and eucalyptus as well as relaxing hot stones, you will be transported to a world of relaxation. Also includes a one-course lunch at Forest Brasserie and use of the Country Club Facilities, pool, gym and tennis courts. Normal price: £230, sale price including 15% off: £195.50
- Luxury Golf Break & Overnight Stay for Two: Luxuriate in an overnight stay for two guests in one of the hotel’s Deluxe doubles, with your choice of Full English or cooked breakfast, and access to the 18-hole Par 3 Golf Course as well as the hotel’s Health Club and spa. Normal price: £370, sale price including 15% off: £314.50
The Grand Hotel, Eastbourne
Affectionately known by locals as ‘The White Palace’, the five-star seafront Grand Hotel exudes elegance. With 152 bedrooms and suites, all luxuriously furnished, many with sweeping sea views, balconies or private patios, the hotel also boasts The Grand’s Health Club with indoor pool, whirlpool spa, gym, health spa and treatment rooms. The Grand has a rich musical history and has hosted countless classical and jazz musicians over the years. Located just moments away from the start of the South Downs Way, and close to Birling Gap and Beachy Head, the hotel is directly opposite the seafront promenade, with plenty of opportunities for blustery coastal walks. The Towner Gallery is next door, hosting this year’s Turner Prize and Exhibition.
- Mirabelle Restaurant Tasting Menu with Wine Flight: Experience a sublime multi-course tasting menu with accompanying wines at the celebrated Mirabelle Restaurant, The Grand’s modern European fine dining restaurant overlooking the sea. Normal price: £120, sale price including 15% off: £102
- Grand Classic Facial: A deep cleansing 40-minute facial which refines and rehydrates dull and tired skin. This treatment includes a skin analysis, a rejuvenating face and shoulder massage and a relaxing hand massage. Normal price: £79, sale price including 15% off: £67.15
Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens, Hampshire
Sitting in 66 acres of pretty countryside near Hook, Hampshire, Tylney Hall Hotel & Gardens is a grand Victorian Grade II listed country house with the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire, lined by giant Redwood trees. An outstanding example of a luxury country house hotel, the Gertrude Jekyll-designed gardens are a real highlight, with striking water features and lakes; there’s also an Italian Garden and a wild orchid meadow. Tylney Hall boasts 113 individually-designed bedrooms and suites, with some dog-friendly rooms also available. The hotel’s Health Suite features an indoor pool (an outdoor pool is open May-September), five treatment rooms, a Manicure & Pedicure studio, and a gym.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea: Served in one of the hotel’s ornate period lounges, spoil yourself with high tea featuring a range of delicious savouries and patisserie, along with sparkling Champagne. Normal price: £47, sale price including 15% off: £39.95
- Deluxe Overnight Stay for Two with Dinner: An overnight stay for two guests in a Deluxe double in the gorgeous Grade II listed mansion, with dinner in the Oak Room restaurant. Normal price: £341, sale price including 15% off: £289.85
Explore the full range of vouchers here.
Terms & conditions:
- Cancellation Policy: Vouchers are pre-paid at the time of purchase and are non-refundable post the expiry of the 14-day cooling-off period.
- Payment Terms: Pre-paid at the time of purchase. Cannot be exchanged for a monetary value.
- Discount: 15% discount applies to all vouchers featured in the Winter 2023 Discount will be applied at the check-out when using a dedicated Promo-Code: WINTER15