For Terms and Conditions relevant to the Winter 2017 competitions please see http://thefamilygrapevine.co.uk/winchester/competition-terms-and-conditions/
Terms and Conditions for The Gruffalo’s Child competition
One reader will win a family trip to see The Gruffalo’s Child at the Lyric Theatre (4 tickets, minimum one adult) and overnight stay in a Junior Suite at the Thistle Bloomsbury Park Hotel with a 3-course meal from the pre-theatre menu. All prize elements are valid from 22 November to 22 December 2017, subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
Please note there is no question to answer for the Awful Auntie competition, simply fill in the rest of the entry form!
Terms and Conditions for Awful Auntie competition
One reader will win a family ticket (four tickets, maximum 2 adults) to see Awful Auntie at the theatre of their choice, subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel and accommodation not included. Illustrations © Tony Ross, 2014. Lettering of author’s name © Quentin.
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following month’s issue of The Family
Grapevine Winchester and Petersfield.
9. The Family Grapevine Winchester and Petersfield has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see
individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach
of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all entrants agree to their contact information being shared with the
competition prize donator.