Business Name : SENAD
Short Description :
The SENAD Group provide locally based specialist education, care and community support services for the most complex, vulnerable and hard to place young people and adults. Our services work with people with autism, mild to severe learning difficulties, mental health and challenging behaviour and are shaped to meet the changing needs of people as they move from childhood to adulthood and beyond.
Long Description :
The SENAD Group is an independent operator of special needs schools for 5 -19 year olds with learning disabilities. For the past ten years the SENAD Group has operated schools in the East and West Midlands and draw students from across the United Kingdom and further afield.
As well as special educational needs schools, the SENAD Group also have experience operating transition homes and adult residential homes for school leavers, as well as delivering community based support packages for independent living.
SENAD Community Support Service Team is experienced in providing high quality support to people of all ages.
This includes (but is not limited to) one to one support for young people and adults who have:
- Learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviour
- Communication difficulties
- Lack of social understanding
- Physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment
- Specialist health needs
- Rehabilitation needs (post-operative or acquired brain injury)
Support can be provided:
- In the home
- In school/college
- To access community based services and activities
- During a period of transition
- To enjoy a holiday or short break
Why use Community Support Services:
- You may be struggling to find enough support or to find well-trained Support Workers to meet your needs. Using Community Support can resolve this issue.
- You won’t have to worry about employment issues such as Tax ,NI and holiday pay as you would if you employed your own support
- You will be fully engaged in selecting your Support workers and may select people who share similar interests for different activities
- Your Support Worker will receive on-going training and development
Features of our service include:
- A team of regular Support Workers to help with different activities- from two hours a week to two people 24/7
- Staff that are personality matched and who have the same interests
- Development of independent living skills
- The reassurance that if a Support Worker is ill or on holiday there is someone else familiar to provide support
- Transition support
- Support with educational settings
- Ethnic and culturally appropriate staff as required
Business Phone Number:
01332 378 840