Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family
Grapevine Shrewsbury and Telford
9. The Family Grapevine Shrewsbury and Telford has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see
individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach
of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all entrants agree to their contact information being shared with the
competition prize donor.
Additional Terms and Conditions for The Play that Goes Wrong Competition
Subject to availability. Weekend break is valid on dates until the 10/07/16. The accommodation element of the prize comprises of one night’s accommodation for a family sharing a double or twin room with four beds at Holiday Inn, Camden. The hotel cannot guarantee availability at peak times. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered.