Closing date for current round of nominations is 30 April 2017
Terms & Conditions
- Nominations are limited to community projects/not-for-profit groups operating in the Oxford & South Oxon area as covered by the magazine.
- Only one nomination per community project will be accepted.
- The offer of advertising space is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
- The editor will decide which community project will be offered free advertising space.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning community project may be required to submit evidence of community project/not-for-profit status.
- By submitting a nomination, the successful community project agrees to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
- The advertising space for the successful community project will be published in the following issue of The Oxford & South Oxon Family Grapevine magazine.
- The successful community project must provide an advert of the correct quality and dimensions within two weeks of the booking deadline for the next issue otherwise the advertising space will be forfeited. These details will be supplied by the editor.
- By submitting a nomination, all nominees agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by a nominee will void their nomination.
- Nominations received after the closing date cannot be considered.