Additional Terms and Conditions for Awful Auntie Competition
One reader will win a family ticket (four tickets, maximum 2 adults) to see Awful Auntie at the theatre of their choice, subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel and accommodation not included. Illustrations © Tony Ross, 2014. Lettering of author’s name © Quentin
Additional Terms and Conditions for Drusillas’ Competition
Closing date is 30th November 2017. There is one prize of an annual family season ticket for Drusillas Park and two runners up tickets for a family day pass to the Winter Wonderland which runs from 14th – 23rd December (not all activities are open on each day). Entries are valid for readers of the ‘Brighton & Hove’, ‘Mid Sussex’ and ‘Eastbourne, Wealden & Lewes’ Family Grapevine.
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name may be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine
9. The Family Grapevine holds no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details.
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant may void their entry.
12. By entering, all entrants agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donor.