تداول اسهم الشرق الاوسط The Family Grapevine is a wonderful resource for families with children from pregnancy to teenagers.
الفوركس للمبتدئين Our free local Family Grapevine magazines are packed with information for families, childcare professionals and businesses. They help you find places to go, things to do, helplines, antenatal groups, toddler groups, childcare, education, parties and lots more. They are published by a group of independent, friendly and enthusiastic editors, all working with the same aim in mind … to provide you with accurate and comprehensive information. You can find your local magazine here.
الخيارات الثنائية مزايا التداول The Family Grapevine started in 1995 when Nikki and Sheridan had an idea that would prove to be an important resource of local information for parents and a great way for family orientated businesses to reach those readers.Since then the number of magazines has grown to 19 throughout the country and the current directors, Nikki, Genevieve and Katherine are ready to grow the group into new areas across the UK.
أسهم بنك البلاد We are dedicated to providing information to as many parents and businesses as we can, through local magazines and online; whilst at the same time helping and supporting editors who join our group to build successful businesses that fit around family life.
Is this you?
http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86&c54=06 بيع اسهم مصرف الريان We are looking for people to join our group who:
جميع الاسهم السعودية تداول اليوم • May have experience producing magazines, although not necessary
• May have sales experience, although not necessary
• May have experience with Desk Top Publishing, although not necessary
• May have experience with website management, although not necessary
• Are reasonably computer literate – though specific expertise can be learned
• Are willing to learn
• Are willing to work hard, mainly during term times
• Are good at working independently but also appreciate working as part of a group
• Are willing to share ideas with others in the group
• Are resilient because selling can be tough and early days will consist of hearing many no’s
• Are realistic about the slow growth and realise that hard work in the early days pays dividends later
• Enjoy building business relationships which is essential when selling
• An attention to detail
• Enjoy finding out about their area and what activities are available (otherwise called nosey)
• Are happy talking to the owners of businesses of all sizes
What’s it like to be an editor?
http://huntnewsnu.com/?santaklays=%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AA شراء وبيع الاسهم عن طريق النت The job can be very rewarding, sometimes annoying and occasionally hair-pullingly frustrating. Our editors all know that they do an extremely worthwhile job that allows each of us to provide valuable information for the community. We are all really proud of what we do.
قائمة وسطاء الخيارات الثنائية من الحد الأدنى للإيداع Most of the work has been designed to happen during school term times meaning you have the majority of the holidays with your family. We produce three issues each year that come out in early March, July and November.
أفضل منصة تداول الخيارات الثنائية للمبتدئين You will be responsible for every aspect of your local Family Grapevine including research, assessing the competition, marketing, building up leads and contacts, selling and designing adverts, preparing each edition for press, administration, accounts and distributing copies.
الخيارات الثنائية Zecco Most editors carry out every one of these tasks themselves, although a few subcontract some elements or make use of our central services teams (especially for advert design and magazine layout).
The work is hardest at the beginning when there is lots of research to do and lots of cold calls to make.
What could I earn?
All our editors make money by selling advertising. Your main operating expense will be printing, followed by postage, telephone, other office expenses (such as stationery) and petrol for distribution (3 times a year). Everything left over is profit.
We cannot and will not guarantee your earnings. We will only tell you that great things can be achieved with dedication and enthusiasm. Only one person can make your business succeed, and that’s you!
If you devote time and energy to your business you will eventually be able to achieve a substantial income. Our top editors turn over in the region of £40-£50,000 per annum. Typically a first edition can expect to break even on its operating costs.
What are the costs?
The purchase fee for a new area is currently £3,850, which includes the franchise joining fee of £750. If you are interested in a current area that is for sale, the price will be given on enquiry and there is a fee of £750 to join the franchise group.
The Management Service Fee (MSF) is just 5% of turnover per annum. This is paid a year in arrears so costs are kept down in your first 12 months …. we know it takes time to build your business.
You may also need to invest in office supplies, computer hardware (PC), printer and software. This outlay, should you need it, can vary greatly, so it is in your interest to shop around. We can provide advice on some programs you will need.
What do I get?
• Exclusive rights to operate the Business within a defined territory
• A well-established and recognised title in many areas of the country
• A microsite specifically for your area, off our main website www.thefamilygrapevine.co.uk.
• An email address, for example email@example.com
• Marketing for your area from the main website
• The benefit of cross group advertising
• A comprehensive customer relationship management database specifically designed for our business. This has all facilities you require for entering and printing your collected research data, controlling your distribution, providing customer information to assist you selling adverts and marketing your business
• A comprehensive business guide and full training, especially leading up to your first publication
• Peer to peer support. It is invaluable to be able to ask questions of people who have been editors for many years.
What do I do next?
Give us a call or send an email to check that the area you are interested in is available. If it is, we’ll send you more information about this business opportunity and advice on how to research your market.
T: Genevieve 01372 209200
T: Nikki 01749 678393
T: Katherine 01643 841249