Please see the Terms and Conditions below before you submit
Additional Terms and Conditions for the Chilled in a Field Competition
One reader will win a weekend camping ticket (for 2 adults and up to 3 children) and parking for Chilled in a Field Festival at BentleyWildfowl and Motor Museum, Halland, East Sussex. No cash alternative. Travel not included.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the South of England Show Competition
Two readers will win a family day ticket (2 adults, children under 16 go free) for The South of England Show at Ardingly, Nr Haywards Heath, West Sussex. No cash alternative. Travel not included. Buses run from Haywards Heath Station or parking is offered at the showground.
Competition Terms and Conditions for all Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine Crawley and Horsham
9. The Family Grapevine Crawley and Horsham has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.