Additional Terms and Conditions for the Royal Pavilion Ice Skating Competition
1. Tickets for prize winners are subject to availability and your skate must be pre-booked at: http://www.royalpavilionicerink.co.uk/tickets-access/ . There will be more availability in January than during the Christmas period.
2. Family ticket can be 2 adults and 2 children OR 1 adult and 3 children
3. Children must be aged 12 or under
4. The prize can be taken during the dates which the ice rink is open, ie until 15th January, subject to availability
5. Closing date is 10th December.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the Holiday on Ice Competition
Tickets are valid to see Holiday on Ice: BELIEVE at The Brighton Centre on Wednesday 4th January 2017 at 8pm only. Family ticket can be used by any combination of a total of 4 adults and children. At least 1 adult must be present. No purchase necessary. Tickets are non-exchangeable. Closing date for entries is 15th December, entries received after this date will not be counted. Winners will be required to collect their tickets from box office on the night of the show. Any travel and accommodation will not be included in the prize.
Additional Terms and Conditions for the Aladdin Competition
Closing date is 5th December.
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Family Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered.
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following issue of The Family Grapevine Brighton & Hove
9. The Family Grapevine Brighton & Hove has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all entrants agree to their contact information being shared with the competition prize donator.